- Dr. D. Ivan Young's authoritative look at relationships, breakups, separation and divorce leaves a captivated audience with a timely and decisive message… "Your relationship may be 'breaking up,' but you will not be 'breaking down.'” Break Up, Don't Break Down has helped millions men and women across the United States and abroad rescue themselves, employ proven survival skills and resurrect their lives. There is a strong hunger in the world for the rewards of a lasting, soul-satisfying relationship—but most people don't know how to find the right person, create that sacred bond, and make it last!
- Break Up, Don't Break Down is a best seller. Dr. D Ivan Young is an engaging speaker, exceptionally gifted teacher and conducts one on one sessions, life-changing workshops, and live events across the country.
- The first step toward developing a good relationship with anyone else begins with knowing, and understanding all aspects of yourself. You may have charisma, and a good personality, but if you don't know how to use what you've got, or how to effectively communicate with others, you're doomed.
- Dr. Young has time-tested, easy-to-practice, techniques, and principles which have been proven effective for everyone, regardless of gender, race, nationality, religion, or level of education.
Why It’s Important
- The United States ranks sixth among the global community in highest divorce rates.
- About 59% of America's population of 300 million is married, and while 90% of Americans look forward to married life, divorce, and break up rates are still rising.
- Research indicates, in comparison with unmarried persons, married persons tend to exhibit greater physical, emotional, and economic well-being.
- Children in households with two married parents differ from those in other types of households on measures such as child achievement.
- Fewer black men and women have been married at all ages relative to white and Hispanic men and women.
- Higher proportions of men were never married, while higher proportions of women were widowed and divorced.
- In recent years, the proportion of women who were divorced more than doubled while the corresponding proportion of men more than tripled.
- Over the years, the number of male-maintained family households and female-maintained family households, both with no spouse present, increased. During the same time period, the proportion of female-maintained family households with no husband present was more than double that of their male counterparts.
- A recent CDC survey indicates that over two million people were married in 2008. For every 1000 Americans, there were 7.1 marriages of which 3.5 of those marriages ended in divorce.
Why Dr. D. Ivan Young is at the Heart of this Vital Story
- Statistics continue to illustrate a growing need for solution-oriented approaches to rescue men and women from the harsh realities associated with broken relationships.
- While many relationship experts focus on entertainment value, few deliver hard-hitting and solution-based tool-kit approaches to dealing with seemingly hopeless and broken situations while preparing someone to with the actual skills needed to move with their lives.
- Break Up, Don't Break Down, and his new book Second Chances, releasing in May 2012, eliminates the guess work and empty promises associated with many similar self help products in the marketplace.
- Many authors seek to make readers feel good, while missing proven relationship strategies to enable and empower women and men to complete personal restoration.
- Dr. D Ivan Young's works aren't the fabrication of ghost writers. His experience, education, proven methods and success rate speak for themselves.
- He's accessible. Break the cycle, reserve your appointment by clicking the services tab on this website, or call 877.508.2025, choose the new client option.